While Dendi can support state reporting through building direct integrations, we also provide various exports to assist labs with doing said reporting themselves.
The State Reporting page allows you to download CSVs to help with reporting results to states in lieu of automated/electronic interfaces to state departments of health. Currently, most states accept some sort of CSV format for reporting COVID results. Please note that templates may become outdated over time given the fast-paced nature of COVID-19. Please contact Dendi support if you notice this to be the case for a specific template.
Each state has different requirements, so please contact us if you would like to make use of this export but your state is not listed. Additionally, labs can access the ReportStream Template in the LIS, but it is important to ensure that the requirements for State Reportable Tests are followed.
For State Reportable Tests [RSV, COVID & Monkey POX], we require the following information:
- Model Details - You can set up the Model Details on Lab Menu -> Tests
The equipment_model_id field and LOINC must match the CDC SARS-CoV LIVD table which is published by CDC every month. (https://www.cdc.gov/csels/dls/livd-codes.html).
If it's Accula, the value would be either "Accula Dock_Mesa Biotech" or "Silaris Dock_Sekisui Diagnostics" depending on the testing device being used.
Similarly, for LOINC 94500-6 , the Model needs to be 'TaqPath COVID-19 Combo Kit' as per the CDC list.
- LOINC Codes - This can be set up on Lab Menu -> Tests
- SNOMED Codes - Please visit Reference Range Section on Lab Menu -> Tests
- Provider's address and phone numb - Please visit Groups -> Providers
- Patient's race & ethnicity must be documented - Visit Groups - Patients
- Patient's phone number (US number, international numbers, or 00000000 is not accepted) - Please visit Groups - Patients
- Lab's Address - Please visit Admin Tools -> Lab Setup
- Account's Address and Phone Number - Please visit Groups -> Accounts
Note: The default selection in the State field for “Data Only” doesn’t give you a full template. Instead, it gets you COVID-specific fields that you can then join together with the Detailed Billing Report to create your specific CSV. This is meant to be used if we do not have your state as a template. For more information on the Detailed Billing Report, please refer to Dendi LIS Documentation - Billing.
Larger exports may take some time to generate, and once completed will be available in the “Saved Reports” table for download. Please note that you will only see reports generated by you (not other users).